Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Weekly Predictions

Roxie: We're getting back to basics. Time for Weekly Predictions!


Trixie: First I need to get something off my chest. Heidi's fake birthday. I think I am more mad at TMZ for keeping these two around than I am at them for existing and sucking at life. Stop it! No one cares! And now I have wasted 5 minutes of my life on you that I will never get back. Have time to waste? See Heidi's fake birthday.


Who's not going to make a Reality TV name for themselves this week?


Project Runway

R: We're down to the final six. So, I believe this is when we're going to have to trim the fat and Suede is exactly that. Fat.

T: Please, God, let this week be the week that crazy bipolar freakout Joe gets the ax! I can not take another week of him and his cheap blue light special clothes. Awful, awful, awful. I have yet to see him do anything that even remotely resembles fashion and yet other people keep getting kicked off. HOW?


America's Next Top Model

R: It's so early in the season that this is hard. But this is make-over week so someone is going to mentally lose it because Tyra can't stand not being the prettiest one in the room. I think Clark looks too much like Kristin Cavallari and Tyra is all about Team LC. So long Clark!

T: I predict, shocking!, that Tyra makes some one get a pixie cut and they cry and look stupid and secretly hate Tyra for the rest of the show.


Real World Road Rule Challenge

R: I still don't understand the true premise of the game, but I'm going to assume the girls will be the first to go and who better than a newbie? I say Ashli is kicked off the island.

T: I refuse to come up with an original comment if MTV refuses to come up with an original concept.

No comments: