Thursday, September 11, 2008

Wednesday Recap

Project Runway
R: Bye bye Blayne and your girlicious self. I do appreciate the fact that Blayne kept putting out crap after crap and made it this far. Clearly on personality only. Bye hateful Terri. Had you used Keith you might still be around. Then you could have rubbed it in Keith's face that you are infact better than him, that is no longer the case. And Kinley got a swift kick in the ego this episode. That should bring her down a notch or two.

T: Blayne, you had it coming. I heart you, you are ridiculous, but fashion is about more than tanning and using neon in every outfit. Terri, I don’t like Keith either but he could have really helped you. I blame you and you alone. I am sure the rest of your life you will continue to blame Keith. You are a sad, mean person and I kinda like it! Kinley is getting ballsy and bitchy and I would not assume to tell Hiedi Klum, a Victoria Secret model for the last bazillion years, where boobs are. I think she knows. And Nina Garcia, as crazy as she is, deserves SOME respect. She does afterall eat, breath, and sleep fashion. And don’t lie – you know what Dolce and Gabana looks like – it doesn’t change that much!

America's Next Top Model
R: Tranny was thisclose to getting kicked off ANTM. But of course, they must soak up all the tranniness that they can and she slid into the next round.

T: I predict that the Tranny stays around for atleast 3-5 more episodes. They will kick out the other girls who they know aren’t going to make it anyway, and then when it gets down to the Tranny vs. the girls with potential, they will have to kick shim off. Until then: Tranny Report!!!

America's Greatest Dog
R: The boxer won America’s Greatest Dog! Baffled! They did it for the twist. He won $250,000 for that! I think I’m going to enter.

T: I am so incredibly disappointed in this show. The boxer was cute – sure. The owner was AWFUL! As soon as I saw Galaxy get kicked off, I was over the show. Fixed and its obvious. Whatever… I am no longer admitting that show ever happened. Unless of course you go on it!

Road World/Real Rule Challenge
R: RW/RR Challenge is survivor meets MTV. I’m not crazy about it yet. I know MTV needed another setting and different rules, but it just feels like they couldn’t come up with anything original. And at this rate it’ll be a sausage fest before the half way point.

T: MTV can’t come up with anything. Why are you surprised that RW/RR Challenge is any different? I mean – the VMAs were so completely irrelevant this year that they had to get a no name from England to Host, Brit Brit to open, and I am sure had to pay all 3000 people who were there to show up and clap. I do have to give them credit for once again not giving Kanye West a VMA even though he is really the only person who cares about them anymore. Hilarious!

No comments: