Thursday, September 25, 2008

What we consider work - via email

Trixie: What the crap is up with Kenley not being sent home??? Honestly!!! I am starting to think that it is rigged. Why is she still here? She is rude, a one trick pony, annoying, and annoying. Tim Gunn, Heidi, and Nina deserve a LOT more respect than her yelling at them. If I was Heidi or Tim, I would have bitch slapped her by now. My theory: the producers realize she is the only hot girl and reason that boyfriends and husbands and lesbians watch the show, especially after that Kenley Spears outfit last night.
Roxie: I did not watch it. Who got kicked off? Who was in the bottom two? Is next week the finale? (Side note: this is so unlike me and normally I do not schedule anything on a Wednesday night but I had a fundraiser and though it's rare, I do find some things more important than Reality TV)
T: Do you want me to spoil it for you? Now they are down to 4. Not the finale.
R: Was it Suede? Please let it be Suede! You can ruin it for me. I won’t get to watch it till next week anyways. I didn’t DVR it.
T: Ok. It came down to Suede and Kenley and Suede got the boot. I completely disagreed with it.
R: You knew it was going to happen. Kenley won’t win, but she’s going to showcase her clothes. It’s a sad thing, but a must for ratings.

No comments: