Friday, July 25, 2008

Roxie Interviews Trixie

Kathy Griffin recently bought a school to out do Oprah. You are now required to start a school. Where will you school be and what's it's name?
I am going to go "un-celebrity PC" and help the kids right here in the good 'ole USA. I think I will put it in Charleston because I like the beach, there are less hurricanes there than California - don't get me started. I will name it"The School of Social Education". Kids go there to learn how to behave in social situations, social etiquette, broaden their horizons (no LAN parties, no Dungeons and Dragons, no spelling bees). They will learn how to be "cool kids" and interact with people. We will have continuing education for refresher courses (how to date, how to not be a creepy creeperson, etc) as well as adult education classes (proper haircut and styles and you, dressing like an adult, how to behave when drunk). I am doing the world a favor!

You just found out that you're having sextuplets. You can only ask Kate Gosslin one question. What would it be?
"Hey Kate, whats six more, really? You'll hardly notice a difference."

The most recent Bachelor (you know the british one) just broke off his fake engagement to that actress. Why do you think the Bachelor has such poor luck on making a love connection?
Because the producers at The Bachelor pick guys who aren't really looking for a wife, they are looking to date 25 hotties on TV and get their name and face in magazines. There is no harm in that, but lets not pretend they are looking for love. If they were, they would not ask girls whose fathers tell them "my daughter is an actress and a whore, get out while you can". Lets call it what it is "Pretty People Getting Drunk and Making Out"

What would your reality show be called and why?
Will Work for Shoes - because, literally I think I do
Talks with Trixi T and R - get it, R and R, but T and R.
This requires more brainstorming!


Mario Lopez is this year's People's hottest bachelor. Agree? And how do you feel about Katrina Smirnoff?
No I don't agree! And his name is AC Slater! I don't care how many dancing shows he is on, he will ALWAYS be AC Slater. Can we all flashback to when he had a gerry curl mullet?? I don't care what you do after that; that officially negates you from ever being the hottest anything. Even on meth, in a coma, or blind, anyone in their right mind would never think AC Slater is hotter than say, George Clooney (who yes, is now single!), ok now I see why he made it. Literally, ALL the good ones are taken! All I have to say is, who is his publicist who got him on this list and can I have her number.
As far as Katrina Smirnoff... she is an over-tanned, weirdly toned, troll. Her only claim to fame is that she slept with AC Slater, and that is sad. She slept her way onto the G - List. Way to go!

No comments: