Friday, July 25, 2008

Trixie Interviews Roxie

Trixie Interviews Roxie:

Which is a stupider baby name: Sunday, Apple, or Pilot? Followup: What do you think about selling baby pictures to magazines?
Can I choose what Penn Jillete (of Penn and Teller the magicians) named his daughter? Moxie CrimeFighter. Seriously. That's just wrong.
I'm all for making some money off those baby pictures. If the magazines are willing to shell it out and people are willing to pay for the magazines might as well start making money off those babies since they cost a bazillion dollars to raise!
Why reality TV? Why not game shows, or theatre or film? Why reality tv?
Games shows go out of style and have no drama. I do enjoy live theatre but that costs money and most of the time I don’t have that. Film, blah on film. Movies suck. So that leaves reality tv. It’s a phenomena and I fully enjoy most of it.
Trista and her fake husband’s wedding… Touching or selling out? Honestly, was it too much pink? If so, was it Trista’s doing or ABCs cruel joke for making them stoop to her level and tape her wedding?
That was such a train wreck to watch! I was embarrassed for her! I’m pretty sure ABC had interns draw straws and the short straw had to design the wedding. And that’s what we got. How annoying was it when Trista kept talking about how this wedding was pulling her family apart; seriously whore you got a million dollar wedding for being on a dating show. Hush.
Star Jones’ divorce – doomed from the beginning because she married a gay man, or kharma for having her wedding brought to you by every brand imaginable?
Karma for not admitting she had her stomach stapled and claim it was diet and exercise. Bitch we know you couldn’t do that or you would’ve done it before the wedding.
Which show would you want to host: The Soup, Chelsea Lately, Biggest Loser, a Japanese Game Show?
This is a tough choice. Can I sit on Chelsea Handler’s panel of Chelsea lately and make fun of everyone and then actually host the Biggest Loser?? OR the Japanese Game Show?? Hmm… I choose The Soup because I could talk about all my shows and get my face on television. The Soup is my final answer.

No comments: