Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Weekly Predictions

Who's not going to make a Reality TV name for themselves this week?

America's Best Dance Crew:
R: Fanny Pak - the 80's crew who just didn't get last week's prop challenge
T: I am gonna say Fanny Pak, and rightfully so. What a stupid name for a dance crew.

Flipping Out
R: Can you believe someone quits?! Thank god! I think it'll be the new guy Chris. He's seemed pretty freaked out by the nanny cam and not having Jeff's support.
T: I think Jenny quits. A failed marriage to a loser, an asshole boss...Jenny, listen to me. Get out while you still can!

Project Runway
R: This is hard since it's so early in the season, but I think Stella, mainly because her voice annoys me.
T: It's too early in the season for me to remember who anyone is. I am going to say the New Jersey man/lady who just wants to use leather.

Shear Genius
R: Nekisa - she been scrapping by and having a faux lesbian relationship. Time to go!
T: I think it will be Paulo who won last week. He was in the bottom the whole time, finally won (with no immunity), and now he is outta there!

Have a show you want us to predict? Let us know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will Jo and Slade make it? Or will the show cancel bc they completely stop talking?