Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Holler at your boy

Who's not going to make a Reality TV name for themselves this week?

America's Best Dance Crew
T: As most of you know, I don't watch this show. I am going to stick with Fanny Pak - it is a stupid accessory and even more stupid dance name! Why not name themselves the Jorts (jean shorts for those of you not in the know) or the Mullets. How about Socks and Sandals! From now one, my dance crew name is Socks and Sandals.
R: Since I do watch this show and I do know that next week is 80's week that means Fanny Pak better bring it! I believe if they don't match the judges expectations they'll be gone. And since last week was their best week ever, I say Fanny Pak is out of here!

Flipping Out
T: I predict a total meltdown. With only 2 minions to yell at, and 1 ex/biz partner who has started to realize he has an opinion and spine, I bet Jeff Lewis just completely looses it. I can't wait!!
R: I do believe this will be the episode that makes Jeff certifiably insane. Then Jenni will work for Ryan and they'll be bitter exes and business partners. Or Jeff will just scream for no reason because someone didn't bring him guacamole.

Project Runway
T: I want to say fake little tan boy will be leaving, but then I'm afraid we may never hear Tim Gun say "Holler at your boy" ever again. So I am going to say little mousy girl who should have been kicked off last week.
R: Blayne has turned crazy and if I hear "licious"-anything, I'm going to shoot him through the TV. I want Blayne gone, but I think it'll be Terri, because she hasn't been featured until last week and almost won so this week she'll bomb and be outta here!

Shear Genius
T: I think it would be funny if the gossiping fat gay guy got kicked off. It is much more dramatic when one of the favorites leaves early.
R: While Charlie is losing steam, I need Nekisa to leave before I want to shave my head bald. Seriously, she's horrible!

Date My Ex
T: I think Jo will try to sing one of her new songs on a date and the guy will have act like she's good so he thinks he has a chance to get into bed with her!
R: My prediction, Jo does Slade before the end of the series and that's the surprise ending.

Have a show you want us to predict? Let us know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the blog and really hope you begin to include "America's Greatest Dog." It is hilarious and those people are Nuts.

Also maybe you should rank the hosts of the shows. From Tim Gunn to the guy who hosts the reunion specials.