Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Weekly Predictions

Who's not going to make a Reality TV name for themselves this week?

R: The Olympics may have taken over my life. But now that Michael Phelps has become the greatest Olympian of all times and Nastia Liukin has shown the world she's better than Shawn Johnson, I think I can revert back to my regular scheduled programs.
T: Call me a Debbie Downer, but I am kinda over the Olympics. The good sports are winding down and now it is just the stupid sports - like badminton and table tennis and trampoline. Trampolinist - wanna be gymnast or divers who can't hack it?
R: Yes, but hopefully next Olympics we'll be in for Playground games, which is just ridiculous! I'm seriously considering hitting up a middle school during lunch for a quick round of Four Square.

America's Best Dance Crew
R: This is the finale! I believe Super Cr3w will beat out SoReal Cru, mainly because the judges have made it clear they don't want SoReal Cru to win. So with that, I pick Super Cr3w.
T: I pick SoReal Cru - these things never work out how the judges plan and someone had to pick them. Also, anyone interested in joining my 2 dance crews for next season, let me know. Sock N Sandals and Mom Jeans are now open for applications.
R: Can we do Sock N Sandals for the dance show and Mom Jeans for the Olympic Playground Games?

Project Runway
R: Kelli got the axe last week and that was a real shocker! So this week I'm gonna stick with Blayne. I think the lack of tanning bed will get to him mentally. He's already slowly losing his mind and I think this week will push him over the edge. And I predict that Daniel will punch Kenley in the face.
T: After Freak-Out-Bipolar-Joe's little tantrum last week, I have to wonder, is he going to self destruct and get himself kicked off? I hope not - he is fun to watch flip out. Let's go with Daniel - he is super whiny and "has perfect taste."

Shear Genius
R: We're down to the top four. I think one of the top two contestants will get the boot this week. So I pick Charlie because he annoys me.
T: As funny as I think it would be if she won, I think little Pixie blonde (Nicole) is due to be out this week. I am not really sure how she has made it this far...but if she makes it and Charlie and is in the bottom, he is going to have a mental meltdown and that is really the only reason to watch the show.

America's Greatest Dog
R: This show is ridiculous. I've never seen three crazier judges, and contestants willing to make their dog do anything for the title of America's Greatest Dog. I love my dog, but not enough to humiliate myself. With that said, I think Laurie and Andrew will be in the dog house this week. They've been slowly losing steam and Laurie just wants to be Andrew's foundation of trust. Too creepy in my opinion.
T: I am going to be honest, I have only seen the show once. I am not sure who is going to get kicked off, but I am sure that the judges are going to throw a little tantrum. I am pretty convinced the judges are runaways from the looney bin. They, in all seriousness and with straight faces, literally judged a doggie dance competition and doggie art work. Seriously people...it is one thing for a person to be obsessed with their dog and wanting to show them off...it is quite another to judge the doggie art.

The Hills
R: They're back! Audrina has been put in the garage and grows enough balls to tell Lo off! And it seems as if they're setting Lauren and Heidi up to be friends again. Except Heidi's sister is setting this up. (My question, why is Heidi's family obsessed with Lauren? It's almost creepy.) Could it be? Could Lauren actually make a complete circle of frienemies? I'm think...not during this lifetime.
T: Don't tell me what happens! I have it DVR'd! I spent my weekend watching old episodes and highlights and LC's memories. Can not explain to you my excitement...It looks like Audrina may grow a spine this season! Oh, and I predict that LC and Heidi do not make up...they just tease that for ratings.

No comments: