Thursday, August 28, 2008

What has big hair and can't lip synch?

We were lucky enough to have this video forwarded from our new corespondent Mitzi.

M: I'm not even sure there are enough bullets in the world to put me out of my misery after wathing this! I'm definitely on team LC.

T: How could you ever be on team spiedi? He has transparent facial hair and big fake teeth and she literally is mentally retarded.

M: I can't tell if the sound is just off or if she is mouthing different words than the lyrics all together.

R: Why is the video 10 minutes long? How did she convince people to participate in this? Why is there a shot of a guy playing with his happy trail? This is disturbing. I'm team Lo. She's the only one not mentally retarded.

T: You are team Lo?!?! She is not mentally retarded but a gigantor bitch! I am going to be team Audrina if you are gong to be team Lo! Maybe team Whitney.

R: And a hilarious bitch at that one! Audrina sucks! She's so ditzy! And its taken her four seasons to grow balls.

T: First of all, Audrina is less ditzy than LC. Second, I think she has always had balls they just never showed her using them. She has always done whatever she wanted (hello dating Justin Bobby even though no one liked him). I am truly hurt that you are team Lo!

R: I can tell you taking this very personally. Aurdina could never hold her own show. Lo could and should have her own show. She says things that everyone else is thinking. Audrina is getting ballieser but against the wrong people. I do enjoy Whitney fully and am 100% on her team.

T: Back to the video. Where to begin....

Spencer did her hair and so automatically you know it is going to be horrible

R: I thought that was a wig!

T: Why did they do an 80's workout video? It makes no sense

R: My exact thoughts as well. Overdosin' so we'll work out? And it's weird that the girl in the two braids always makes angry faces at the camera. Although, I would too if I were in a Heidi video.

T: Is she lip syncing? Is her voice really worse than that?? And are they so poor they couldn't find someone better?

R: I have no idea what she's doing. I actually thought they put the wrong son to this video since she's obvisously mouthing something and it doesn't make sense to the video.

T: Why is it 10 minutes long when the sound only last 4? No one wants to see her dance like that!

R: It's quite strange. It just keeps going and going and going. I didn't watch the whole thing because I wanted to think when I was done watching it.

T: Do they really think people like them? Or are they just milking it until it lasts? Either way, I hate them, but it is king of genius. I would love to be in their brainstorming sessions. "How to annoy LC this week so we can stay relevant on the show. I know! Let's 'crash' our sister's birthday party so she will feel awkward!" "and then! Let's release the weirdest 80's video ever produced on You tube!" "Brillant! Now, let's go bleach our hair and facial hair and bleach our big fake teeth."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awful! Absolutely Awful! Heidi SUCKS! I'm actually kinda a LO fan too Roxie!

THE Matt Adams said...

Boo!! You guys haven't updated in forever! How are we supposed to keep up with your shows if you don't update? I think you need to hire an intern to keep you guys on a schedule.